Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

Hello everybody!
It's been a good week, but not a very eventful one. At the moment my
companion and I are trying very hard to find new people to teach,
which is much easier said than done but we know that as we continue to
work hard we will be able to find those that are prepared to accept
the gospel at this time. :)
Jen and Geraldo, the couple I mentioned who we were baptized last
week, were able to be confirmed and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost
yesterday! Their whole family is doing so well and it's amazing to see
how they've completely embraced the gospel. They even brought their
kids to a Book of Mormon study that we do on Sunday nights! I've loved
this study group! I always learn so much about the Book of Mormon and
about how I can apply to my life today. I know the Book of Mormon is
true and helps us with our challenges today!
I can't remember if I mentioned it last week, but I'm including the
picture that was taken of my zone at our last zone conference. I just
love being a part of the Philadelphia North Zone! This group is full
of hard working missionaries and they have all been teaching me so
much!
I love you all and hope your week has gone well. :)
Sister Rachel Petrick

No comments:

Post a Comment