Monday, April 4, 2016

Bye Morrisville!

Hello!!
This is going to be a really quick email but hopefully it will be a
good one too! On Saturday I got the news that I'm getting transferred
tomorrow! Seven weeks in Morrisville definitely doesn't feel like
enough time and this change came as a huge shock to my my companion
and I, but as I've prayed and have talk with some of the mission
leaders I can honestly say that I know Heavenly Father needs me
somewhere else at this time. I am so grateful for the many wonderful
lessons that Morrisville has taught me. I've grown more in this
transfer than I ever would have expected was possible in seven weeks!
I had no doubts before but after all that has happened this transfer I
can say with full certainty that I KNOW that Christ's atonement is
meant to be used in every aspect of our lives. Our Heavenly Father
WANTS us to turn to him in prayer. The Savior is waiting on the edge
of his seat waiting for us to allow him into our lives, but it's up to
us to let him in. He tells us "I stand at the door, and knock: if any
man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will
sup with him, and he with me."
I also want to bear my witness that I know that Thomas S Monson is
called as the prophet of God. As He spoke, even for those few minutes,
I felt the spirit testifying of that truth to me like never before. I
know that as we follow his counsel we will find peace and joy.
I love you all! Please enjoy the included pictures and if you have
anything to send to me, hold onto it until next week!
I love you all!
Sister Rachel Petrick
---------------------------------
Sister Rachel Petrick
The Morrisville gang for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment