Monday, February 22, 2016

Where oh where is Sister Petrick?

Hi everybody!!

So sorry in advance that this email is going to be shorter, it's kind
of a crazy Pday and I can't wrap my mind around writing too much. But
this week has been hard, but also wonderful. I had to say goodbye to
the family that I found in Vineland, New Jersey, and have been
transferred to Morrisville, Pennsylvania! Morrisville is so wonderful!
This ward is very missionary oriented and I already know that I will
learn so much here.

This week started out interesting because my first day here we had to
take our car into the shop because of previous car accidents and we
still haven't gotten it back! I've honestly loved it. We've been
walking around a lot, talking with lots of people on the street, and
I've been able to get to know a lot of members because they've been
driving us places. So really it's been full of blessings in disguise!

One highlight of the week was meeting a woman named Mardi. Mardi is
such a strong person! She's a new member of the Morrisville ward and
it's been such a blessing to hear her testimony of how the gospel has
changed her life. She has such a desire to share the gospel with all
those around her and listens to the spirit and seeks for Heavenly
Fathers guidance in all that she does.

And I wanted to make sure everyone had my address so you can send me
the piles of letters you have ready, so here it is:

171 S Main Street apt. 2
Yardley, PA 19067

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment